Architectural Drawing Design Using Revit
- By the end of the course you will be able to produce drawings and rendered images of buildings. You should also be immediately productive in a building design office contributing to the bottom line.
- In this course, you will learn to model buildings using the building information modelling software, Revit Architecture. You will learn to navigate the user interface, model architectural elements like walls, windows, doors, roofs, floors, structure, curtain wall systems and stairs. You will annotate and dimension drawings, generate sections, details and schedules. You will also produce 3 dimensional images and renderings of buildings.
- The primary objective of this course is to teach students the concepts of Building Information Modelling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture. This course covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from schematic design through construction documentation. Students are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric building design and documentation.
- This course is aimed at new Autodesk Revit Architecture users or other Autodesk software users who want to learn essential elements of Autodesk Revit Architecture. No previous CAD experience is necessary. However, architectural design, drafting or engineering experience is highly recommended.
Revit Tutorials. This is a beginners training course in Revit Architecture.
Looking to boost your income as a Revit Designer? Or maybe you’re seeking career enhancement in your current firm Or want to become more competitive in the job market.
The Revit Architecture for Beginners course is one of THE most comprehensive, cost-effective Revit courses you’ll find on the web..
It’s a one-stop-shop for everything you need to start creating professional building designs that engage clients, call them to action, and ultimately make you money!
If you’re looking for a genuinely effective course that equips you to build stunningly presented building designs that will start earning you better pay and saving you time in the process, this is guaranteed to be the number one course for you.
The course is structured in easy to follow modules starting from basic concepts to more intermediate applications. It is taught using Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014 version of the software. The course is in video format. The course will enable construction professionals get ahead in the learning curve of Building Information Modelling. A system that is currently gripping the industry, of which there is demand for competent professionals.
This course teaches students the concepts of Building Information Modelling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture.
This course covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from schematic design through construction documentation. Students are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric building design and documentation.
Students will cover:
Building Information Modelling, Exploring the User Interface, Working with Revit Elements and Families, Creating a Basic Floor Plan, Creating and Modifying Levels, Working with Grids, Adding and Modifying Walls, Using Editing Commands to Add Walls, Adding and Modifying Doors and Windows, Loading Additional Building Components, Adding and Modifying Component Families, Managing Views, Controlling Object Visibility, Creating and Modifying Section and Elevation Views, Creating and Modifying 3D Views, Placing Dimensions, Applying and Removing Constraints, Developing the Building Model, Creating and Modifying Floors, Adding and Modifying Ceilings, Adding and Modifying Roofs, Adding Curtain Walls, Creating Stairs and Railings, Creating Callout Views, Working with Detailed and Drafting Views, Working with Drafting Views Construction Documentation, Creating and Modifying Schedules, Creating Rooms and Room Schedules, Presenting the Building Model, Working with Drawing and Printing Sheets, Creating Renderings, Using Sun and Shadow Settings.
- New Autodesk Revit Architecture users or other Autodesk software users who want to learn essential elements of Autodesk Revit Architecture
Bank: Any First Bank Branch
Account Number: 2026453273
Account Name: Blackwell Global Technology
Pay into the company account and pick your form at the above addresses then text the following: Your Full Name, E-mail, Teller Number, Phone Number & Indicate the name of your Registration Code to any of these numbers: +234(0)8032572519; +234(0)802-385-5347 OR send E-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also earn income by referring people to our training programmes by registering on our AFFILIATE LOGIN PAGE. A username and password will be assigned to you. A link will also be generated for you with any of the social media.
Kindly, fill the Interest Form from Training MENU on this website to let us know the area of interest so we can invite you to our free seminar.