Take advantage of the need by persons of various estates and degrees of life to present themselves in manners meet for societal acceptance to provide make-up, toiletries; body, room and vehicular fragrance enhancers by being of resource in the production of such products. The course is in a modular format with units written and assessed by experts engaged by Blackwell Global Technology within the industry of making cosmetics and toiletries.
Videos have been produced for some of the modules specially designed to replace the practical activity kits which are no longer provided. There is however a Perfumery Packavailable to purchase for other modules. Upon successful completion of the course, you are entitled to requisite certification in proficiency in this field.
At the end of the course you will have a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of raw materials and products in the cosmetics, toiletries and allied industries and be able to:
- Work with a high degree of independence making cosmetics and toiletries.
- Evaluate and use appropriate raw materials, processes and equipment.
- Be competent in problem identification, making decisions and developing strategies.
- Retrieve information from a range of sources and critically review it.
- Organise and manage your work as an individual and as part of a team.
You should also have:
- A responsible attitude to product safety and safe practices and be fully versed in the principles of good manufacturing practice.
- Competence in the application of scientific principles to the formulation, production and packaging of cosmetic and toiletry products.
- The ability to evaluate cosmetic safety and efficacy.
- A full understanding of regulatory and quality guidelines with respect to cosmetic and toiletry products.
- An appreciation of the marketing of cosmetics and toiletries.
- An understanding of marketing trends.
- A knowledge and regard for the impact of the industry on the environment.
Bank: Any First Bank Branch
Account Number: 2026453273
Account Name: Blackwell Global Technology
Pay into the company account and pick your form at the above addresses then text the following: Your Full Name, E-mail, Teller Number, Phone Number & Indicate the name of your Registration Code to any of these numbers: +234(0)8032572519; +234(0)802-385-5347 OR send E-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also earn income by referring people to our training programmes by registering on our AFFILIATE LOGIN PAGE. A username and password will be assigned to you. A link will also be generated for you with any of the social media.
Kindly, fill the Interest Form from Training MENU on this website to let us know the area of interest so we can invite you to our free seminar.